Have you ever had Deja Vu? What a strange and mysterious phenomenon that is! It recently happened to me and it was amazing! Have you ever wondered what it is? Is it just a random electric pulse that floods our cerebral pathways with “almost identical” memories of events from the past? Or is it something much deeper and much, much more important? This latest occurrence caused me to dive deeper. This time it felt like a very real confirmation of a vision God had given me years ago. How cool is that?! Dreams, visions, Deja Vu… all windows into our subconscious minds, and quite possibly into our very souls. Science tells us that we only use a tiny fraction of the capacity of our brains. What is the rest for? Well, I submit to you that the Lord Almighty speaks to me in my dreams. I believe that visions are also of Him. And I believe that Deja Vu is yet another form of confirmation or communication from God. So if you have experienced this and ever wondered what it was or why it was happening, even what it meant… my suggestion is that you pray and ask God what He is trying to say to you. Ask Him, and then be quiet and listen. And, oh, one more thing… prepare to be amazed!
February 14, 2008
By Wayne Thomas
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 14th, 2008 at 5:53 am and tagged with Deja Vu, Dreams, Visions and posted in The Deep. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- fb.me/7RQV5pieO 2 days ago
- You go, girl. This world needs more young people to step up like this. God bless you! fb.me/8KCLU4oPH 2 days ago
- fb.me/EurwGB8v 4 days ago
- Is it just me or have any of you other b-towner’s ever noticed that the birds hanging out at the Promenade sound... fb.me/42EknzlB1 3 weeks ago
- Pre-Winter Camp grub for the cute camper — eating dinner at Chili's Grill & Bar fb.me/1t0yi5Js5 3 weeks ago