For the Christians who read my blog, I plead for your prayers tonight. My daughter Emily is in distress, and trouble. I will not go into details here, but it’s serious and could be life-threatening. Please pray for her. She is my baby girl and I am a crying father tonight.
April 28, 2008
By Wayne Thomas
This entry was posted on Monday, April 28th, 2008 at 4:54 am and tagged with Deepwaterwalk, prayer request and posted in Prayer Closet, The Deep. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Prayer Request”
- fb.me/7RQV5pieO 2 days ago
- You go, girl. This world needs more young people to step up like this. God bless you! fb.me/8KCLU4oPH 2 days ago
- fb.me/EurwGB8v 4 days ago
- Is it just me or have any of you other b-towner’s ever noticed that the birds hanging out at the Promenade sound... fb.me/42EknzlB1 3 weeks ago
- Pre-Winter Camp grub for the cute camper — eating dinner at Chili's Grill & Bar fb.me/1t0yi5Js5 3 weeks ago