Today, I surrender myself to You, Lord. I woke up in a state of confusion and I’m not sure where to go or what to do. But I surrender myself to Your will, Father. And I trust that You have a plan and that You have designed my life to teach me what You would have me learn. I accept Your call and lay down my own thoughts and ambitions… and I listen, Lord. I listen for Your voice in my ears. So meet me where I am. Show me what You want to show me. I am Yours. Forgive me for the things that I have done this morning that are against You. Forgive me for all the things I do on a daily basis that are sinful and unrighteous. Mold and make me into the servant I long to be for You; that I know is Your will for me to become. I ask for Your will to be accomplished through me, Lord. I ask for Your will to be made known in my life, and through my life. Today, I surrender myself to You, Lord. I surrender myself to You.
October 31, 2008
Sweet Surrender – A Prayer
By Wayne Thomas
This entry was posted on Friday, October 31st, 2008 at 9:45 pm and tagged with Christiantiy, Deepwtaerwalk, Prayer, Prayer Closet, Surrender and posted in Prayer Closet, The Deep, The Walk. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @BIrvin_WVU11 Welcome to Atlanta! #riseup 1 week ago
- Republicans, get out and vote! Democrats... Hey look! A squirrel!! 😂 I’m kidding! (not really) @ Bakersfield, Cal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Yet another gorgeous Bakersfield sky. Good morning! @ Bakersfield, California instagram.com/p/Bpw6UEMg6UMV… 1 week ago
- Hannah’s new toy instagram.com/p/BpvlIr4AW_6H… 1 week ago
- Fire in the sky. @ Bakersfield, California instagram.com/p/BpvXqCVAT0Mu… 1 week ago